Butler Family Bible
'The Holy Bible with Devotional and Practical Commentary by Rev. R. Jamieson, D.D & the Rev. E.H. Bickersteith. With Illustrative Engravings on Steel'
The binding is sound but the cover is completely detached and split down one crease.
- William Thomas Butler - Mary Bowman, Kidlington Church Sep 29 1891
- Rosina Maud Ellen Gunn (second wife of above), Nottingham, Shakespeare St. 1928 April 16
- Cecil William (son of above) - Dorothy Bennett, Old Hinksey Church, Oxford June 1 1936
- Thomas Butler January 8 1894
- Florence Beatrice Butler March 1895
- Violet Helen Butler January 22 1898
- Cecil William Butler March 7 1907
- Clive William Butler Nov 8 1939 (son of Cecil.)
- February 8 1894 1 month (no name)
- Florence August 2 1897 2 years 5 months
- Mary Anne March 24 1924 age 59
- William Thomas Nov 6 age 79 1945
- Rosina Maud Ellen Dec 19 1967 age 77
- Cecil William Jan 2 1970 age 62
- Violet Ellen June 11 1987 age 59
The Bible was originally free to anyone who could collect from Ferndown, Dorset
June 2013: Tracey Kitto, daughter of the above Clive William Butler, has contacted and the bible is now in Cornwall, re-homed safely to the family.
Mentioned: Nottingham, Kidlington, Oxford
© 2012 BFB
First published: Wednesday the 28th of March, 2012
Document URI: 22.214.171.124